Aquamain (UK) Ltd is committed to supplying an excellent quality service to our customers around the country. Our strategy is to continually improve the way we deliver water services for our customers to a high level of quality. Specific objectives are established and reviewed in accordance with business planning and continual improvement processes.
• We must satisfy customer, legal and statutory requirements now and in the future. To accomplish this we will seek to continually improve our processes and systems, analysing feedback from customers and utilising the knowledge and skills of Aquamain staff and suppliers.
• Managing our workforce, equipment and processes to provide the highest quality water maintenance and water installation services.
• Operating an effective quality management system, designed to comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, The Water Industry Registration Scheme (WIRS) and Achilles. The system is regularly externally assessed to maintain certification against these standards.
• Processes and procedures are reviewed and continuously improved to ensure efficiency and quality in all areas.
• Ensuring regular internal audits, management meetings and a management review are conducted.
• An integrated process focused approach is taken to the development, operation and improvement of the Aquamain management system wherever practicable, recognising that Quality, Health and Safety and caring for the Environment are an integral part of everything we do.
The Aquamain Management System Manual describes the principles and structure of the management system which is the mechanism by which Aquamain complies with the policy. It:
• Defines how existing documentation and procedures interrelate
• Defines how the requirements of ISO 9001 are met
• Provides clear description of our business and the effective communication links which we have implemented to ensure efficient quality management
• Serves to explain the overall workings of our management system
• Provides the necessary references for obtaining more detailed information on how the defined policies and objectives are achieved
The Directors take full responsibility for this policy, for ensuring that it is implemented and adequate resources are provided. All staff are required to comply with the documented systems that relate to their areas of work and to actively seek to improve ways of working.